- Belfry High School, Kentucky is looking for boys basketball teams to compete in the 49th Annual Mountain Schoolboy Classic on Dec 28, 29 and 30. It must be a 3-game guarantee due to this being an 8-team tournament style event. There will be all tournament team awards, champion/runner-up trophies, t-shirts for teams in tournament, and hospitality room provided every night. Please contact Logan Copley at 606-625-8554 , 606-237-3900 (School, Ext. 210) or email@example.com. (3/21/23)
- Charleston Catholic High School is looking to add home games for next season 23-24, will return the trip the following year. Contact Hunter Moles, 304-552-4850. (3/21/23)
- Doddridge County High School is looking for 2 boys teams that would be interested in playing in our Hoops Classic on Monday, December 18th and Tuesday, December 19th, 2023, teams are guaranteed 2 games. Contact Scott Robey, 304.203.3310. (1/20/23)
- Grafton High School is looking for one team to join Grafton, Philip Barbour, and Tucker County in the 12th Annual Sam Bord Memorial Tournament. Two games guaranteed. Trophies will be awarded to the champions and runners up as well as members of the all tournament team. Contact Michael Johnson, 304.672.2479. (2/22/23)
- Hurricane High School is looking for two teams to complete our field for the Will Washburn Classic on December 8 and 9. St. Albans and Hurricane are already in. We will feed the teams, provide t shirts and hotel rooms if needed. Please contact Lance Sutherland at 304.389.4514 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (2/27/23)
- Hurricane HS boys basketball is looking for one game to complete our schedule, home or away, doesn’t matter. Please call 304-389-4514 (10/18/22)
- Musselman High School Boys Basketball is looking for games for the 2023-2024 season. Please contact Coach Derek Basile at 304.261-0897 or email email@example.com. (3/20/23)
- Roane County High School is looking for games to fill the 2023-2024 season. Contact head Coach Matt Brohard at 304.531.1761.
- Spring Mills HS Boys Basketball is now looking for non-conference games home and away for the upcoming 2023-2024 season. Please contact Coach Thomas at 304-270-7543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. (3/13/23)
- Toronto High School. Todd Kalivoda Holiday Showcase at Toronto High School. Our date that we need a game filled is 12/30 evening game vs East Liverpool. Please let me know if this interest you. We host approximately 20-22 teams for this event and gets a lot of positive feedback. Teams commitment so far Olentangy, Wheeling Park, John Marshall, Steubenville, Patriot Prep, Harrison Central, Caldwell to give some examples of Squads. Contact Coach Tucker, 740-317-3828. (2/27/23)
- Tucker County High School is looking for up to 3 teams to have a tournament sponsored by Kingsford Charcoal Manufacturing. It will be held December 29-30, 2023. Guaranteed 2 games. Contact A J Rapp, 304.614.0412. (2/15/23)
- West Preston Middle, boys and girls are looking to schedule a pre-season scrimmage. JV boys team is also available to scrimmage. Can be flexible with date. Contact Jeremy Gibson, 304.698.9217.
- Cameron HS Boys Basketball looking for 1 home game for the 2023-2024 season; Feb 19th-23rd preferred but open to look at other dates throughout the season. Will do a return trip in the 2024-2025 season. Please contact Coach Tom Hart at 304-650-3922 or via email email@example.com (2/2/23)
- Cabell Midland HS girls basketball in Ona, WV is in need of one more high school team to play in Tip-Off Showcase on 12/9/23. We have 17 high school teams and 8 middle school teams committed to play already in event. This will be a large shootout with streaming, player of the game awards, etc. If interested email Corey.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 304.521-7960. (2/20/23)
- Martin County High School is in need of home and away games for girls basketball. Please contact Robin Newsome, 606-534-0765 (9/21/22)
- Nitro HS is in need of 1 game preferably home. We currently have 8 home game and 13 away. Can play at your place next season. Contact Pat Jones at 304-941-4460. (8/2/22)
- South Charleston is in need of 5 more games. Really need a least 4 out of those 5 games to be home games to balance out our schedule. Please contact Karley Walker at 304-546-1331.
- Jefferson HS is in need of 2 home games to be added to our schedule for the 2022-23 season (Dec. 5th, 8th, or 22nd). Willing to travel next year if you are able to travel this year. Please contact Head Coach Damon Smith at Damon0996@gmail.com or call 304-620-5256. (7/18/22)
To keep this list current, please notify email@example.com when open date is filled. Date posted is in ( ).
- Buffalo High School needs football games in 2024. Weeks 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11. Contact Bob Mullett, 304.784.3782.
- Capital HS, looking for an away game in 2023 and home game 2024 for week 1 both years. Please contact Kyle Root at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-348-6500. (10/13/22)
- Chapmanville Middle School is looking for a game on October 19 (Week 8). Contact Jason Browning 304.688.2515. (1/25/23)
- Frederick Douglass HS in Lexington, KY are looking for games, 6A (highest classification in Kentucky). Contact head Coach Nathan McPeek if interested, 606.922.1156, email@example.com. (1/25/23)
- Friendly High School, Maryland, is a 2A school in Maryland looking for a week 9 home opponent (10/27). Contact Kenny Amaker, 240-678-1132. (3/6/23)
- Hancock Jr/Sr High, smallest school in MD with 20 players looking for a varsity football game with another small school for 10/6. Please contact coach Ron @ 240-291-8329.(2/2/23)
- John Marshall HS is looking for an open dates for Week #3, 7 and 10 of the 2024 and 2025 season. Contact Mark Cisar at John Marshall HS, 740-827-2246. (9/27/2023)
- Martinsburg HS is looking for varsity football games in 2023-2024. The following dates are available: 8/25/23, 9/8/23 and 10/13/23. Contact Davis Moore, 304-267-3537. (10/5/2022)
- Mountaineer MS (Monongalia County) is in need of 2 JV games. Team is made up of only 6th and 7th graders. We are wiling to play varsity teams who are interested as well. Willing to travel if there is an agreement to return trip the following year. Contact Philip Griffin, 304.692.5384. (3/15/2023)
- Mount View MS is looking for a home game for either 9/22 or 10/6. Contact Coach Jonathan Kuhn at 304-543-1670. (8/2/22)
- Newark Licking Valley High School located in Central Ohio is in need of a week 8 (10.6.23) varsity football game at Home. We are a D4 school of 240 boys and a roster of 50-60 players. Contact Mark McCullough 740.763.3186. (12/19/22)
- Paintsville High School needs a game on 10/20/23. We are a small Class A school in Kentucky. We need a home game and may be able to provide a stipend to assist with travel. Contact Trevor Hoskins, 606.791.6544. (2/8/23)
- Parkersburg Catholic High School will NOT compete Varsity for the 2023 season. We are currently seeking JV opponents for the 2023 season and have open dates across the board. Please contact the Athletic Director Larry Thompson 304.888.4804 or LThompson@pchs1.com if you’re interested in scheduling a game. (1/18/23)
- Petersburg High School is looking for 2 away games for the 2023 season. Potential Dates: 9.29, 10.13, and 10.20. Contact Jake Gray 304.257.8549. (12/19/22)
- Pike County Bowl (Kentucky) is looking for one opponent for the 2023 and 2024 Bowl games. The 2023 game will be played on Saturday, 8/26 against Pikeville High School. the 2024 game will be played on Friday, 8.30.24 against Belfry High School. The participating team will receive a $3000 stipend each year and reimbursed milage for 2 buses. Players will also receive a post game meal and t shirt. contact Chris McNamee at firstname.lastname@example.org. (1/5/23)
- Raceland HS is a A school close to Ashland KY. We Are looking for potential H and H games for 2023 and 2024 seasons. Most likely in weeks 1-3 of the season, but might be able to work something out. Looking for available schools in SW portion of WV but open for discussion. We have just installed new turf for the 2022 season. Contact Tom Collins at 606836-8221.
- River View HS is looking for a home game in the 2023 season either week 2 or week 11. Contact Jordan Prater (AD), 304.967.7480.(11/29/22)
- Southern (AA-MD) is located 15 minutes South of Annapolis, MD and needs to host a MD week 7 game on October 13th against a school of similar size (MD 1A/2A Classification). Contact Dany Ripple, 301.943.2397. (12/19/22)
- Uniontown, an independent school out of SW PA (25 min from Morgantown) is looking for a game for the 23 year 10/20/2023. Contact Harry Kaufman, 724-984-2856. (10/3/22)
- Western Reserve, OH D7 school is looking week 6 opening, (OH) for 2023 and possibly 2024, open to host or travel. Contact John Armeni, 330.509.2641 (11/14/22)
- Winfield Middle School is needing a games for September 12 and October 17, 2024. Contact Matt Shock, 304.586.3072. (1/25/23)
- Petersburg HS is looking for some games to fill our schedule. Contact Jake Gray at 304-257-8549 or 304-257-1444. (8/3/22)
- Martinsburg HS Girls Soccer is looking for a mid afternoon game on 09/02/23. We are playing Buckhannon Upshur on 09/01/23 and would like to find a game close in proximity on our way home. Call 304-267-3537 or email me at email@example.com (1/31/23)
- Robert C Byrd HS is looking for HS teams to play in Clarksburg and surrounding areas in the 2nd Annual Clash in Clarksburg on April 7th and 8th 2023. Teams will play 4 games and could play at 3 different locations. Limited number of teams taken. Contact Mary Mayer at 304-203-0059 or email Mary.Mayer@k12.wv.us (5/18/22)
- Hedgesville HS is looking for Softball Tournament on 4/14/23-4/15/23. 4 game guarantee. Please contact Joy Vandine at 304754-7551. (10/18/22)