- Cabell Midland HS will be hosting its first ever Shootout at the Castle. We need 4 teams to complete the shootout. It will be one game on Saturday December 1, 2018. Each team will receive t-shirts and there will be a hospitality room for coaches. Contact Matt Adkins at (304) 638-9520.
- Grafton HS is looking for games for the 2018-19 season. Contact Andrew Moore by texting 304-672-1850 or email [email protected]
- Grafton HS Girls Basketball will be sponsoring a summer shootout June 21, 2018. Cost will be $150 for 3 games. All games will be officiated by certified officials. Let me know if you would be interested in attending and I’ll give you more information. Games will be played in both gyms. It will be limited to the first 10 teams. Contact me at(304) 672-1850 or [email protected]
- Hilton Head Island HS, SC needs teams for the 32nd annual Omni Ocenfront Resort Seahawk Holiday Classic on 12/21-23/18. Contact Sean Rochester at 843-422-7605 or email [email protected]
- Pocahontas County HS needs boys and girls games for the 2018-19 season. Contact Kristy Tritapoe at 304-799-6564 or cell 304-992-9880.
- Sissonville HS is looking for a 4th team to complete it’s Holiday Tournament on 12/27-28/18. Contact Rich Skeen at 304-395-4275.
- Tolsia HS needs a team for tournament (BJM/Keyplayer Shootout) 12/7-8/18. Guarantee 2 games. Will compensate teams for participating. Contact Ric Morrone at 304-648-5566.
- Trinity Christian HS is looking for 2 games for the 2018-19 season. Must be home in 2018-19 and will return game in 2019-20. Contact Mike Baldy at 304-290-5431.
- University High School Lady Hawks and Fairmont Senior Lady Polar Bears will be hosting a summer FIRE AND ICE BASKETBALL MIXER at University High School in Morgantown WV, on June 19th-20th Cost for 3 games at $165 per team per day or 2 teams or 2 days at $300 Discounted rates at Lakeview Resort for players and family. Coaches get a complimentary room! For more information please contact Dave Price at [email protected] or at (681) 404-1496 or Corey Hines at [email protected] or at (304) 657-1977